Friday, May 6, 2011

When is mother's day?

When is mother's day seriously... This weekend or the following weekend... I guess being a mother sometimes we loose track of time... Can't you blame me/us... When do mother's really get anything anyways? Well last year I gave  my mom a 3 different gold chain with a "Mom is #1" lol I know, I know I thought she deserved it... I--- yes I bought my self a ring last year too... white gold with my favorite  -a heart shape_... with a cubic ...  for me anything with hearts in jewlery makes my life... I've had a few heart shape rings even one that looked like the ring I wanted to where for the rest of my life... It disappear :( but nothing white gold ... I needed to do something special for me. Lol Nobody else does...  well I know I spoiled my self for the first time in my life with jewelry ... Lame! this year... no I can't get my mom anything... And much less myself... but I guess both being mothers we'll be stuck at home cooking for people when it should be the other way around... haha oh well...
Please when is the day.. I'm too tired to look it up myself... instead I'm hoping you just know....

No comments:

Post a Comment