Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Three Turn Ons: Day 8

Granted there are many I'm just talking about the few that keep me coming back for more blush
1.  The biggest turn on in the world for me is "intelligence" I guess I feel like a zombie and I want your big juicy brain... lol I'm just curious... So yes INTELLIGENCE, nothing sexier than a nerd!
2. Chivalry- ok ok I admit many feel it's dead but I've had my share of sweet guys who don't believe so and that was the 2nd most appealing next to a deep conversation about something I have no idea about but was interested in knowing.
3. Humor- just keep me laughing or a smiling. It actually isn't that hard

Yes, those are definitely turn ons to me laughing There are many more but since I can only list 3 winky


***********************************************
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. 
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever.) 
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

No comments:

Post a Comment