Monday, May 16, 2011

D7:4 turn offs

Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Stupidity- And I mean you're dumb and can't get far in a conversation. I'm not saying you have to be smart but know how to talk about something meaningful... tomorrow you'll learn I like intelligence but think of something or I wont wanna talk to ya... sorry.
2. Ignorance- Ignorance isn't bliss always... But, I understand if you don't know everything and that's fine but please don't be ignorant in the simple facts of life... and I'm not talking purity... (this is a thin line with stupidity but different)
3. Superiority complex- Ok, I love smart guys and who are confidant but you have no right to think you're better than the whole world... I'll probably, arm wrestle you and beat you, then knock the wind out of ya and give ya a black eye... I'm sure you'll feel better after that...
4. Dishonesty- tell me the truth, a good slap in the face with the truth (I'll close my eyes to not feel the strike) but I prefer that pain than living a lie. I will disrespect you more for lying even though I can't guarantee a complete  forgiveness with the truth but you're far better off than me finding out. And don't think I'll never find out because I will... Did I ever tell you I wanted to investigate when I was little... lol


*******************************************
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. 
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever.) 
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

No comments:

Post a Comment