Thursday, May 19, 2011

one confession- Day 10 the end

Day 10: One confession
Truth be told... The biggest confession I can say is that no matter what I do in life I have always felt alone. There are few moments in their rarity where I felt I had somebody was by my side. And even when s/he were there I was eventually left. I guess I always fear abandonment and that's all I have felt I've had all my life. I don't understand or know how to explain. It's the feeling of being in a room full of people and feeling as no one was really there. A feeling of me by myself with a spot light and a dark room ... and even though I see nobody, everybody is staring... And the worst part is I can't hide behind anything...  *sigh* not much of a confession... but oh well


***********************************************
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. 
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever.) 
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

No comments:

Post a Comment