Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I wanna make love to you...


I was talking to a friend a couple days ago... She has kids and isn't currently seeing the guy. Well let's just say he's a bum or something because he aint worth it. Anyways, She started talking to a guy and and he has asked her if she wanted to have casual sex with him or be friends with benefits.... (And well what can I say to her? she's a grown up, not that I'm against having a sexual life if you have a need as long as she's safe, idk) But, then she tells me that she was going to do it ... and the guy says, "Baby, I wanna make love to you..." And she told me "well I thought he wanted to have casual sex and he says that...what a turn off" haha... I just laughed "I just wanna make love to you... " lmao...
You would think since it's about being dirty(well not really, depending on your morals) or I don't know having fun with no strings attached he would have said, "Baby, I wanna have sex now!" or "I wanna f*** you so hard" or I don't know any other  slurs you have heard but he wanted "to make love"
I can't get over that... haha (and I seriously don't mean to laugh, but I can't help it)
I thought making love consisted of being with that one person you love and you share a special moment with... even if it is sex but it's a connection that you don't just have with anybody, the emotions, the love, the passion, driven to being held in each other's arms (of course not always) but you know love... and sleeping in the same bed and waking up next to each other sort of deal... haha
But, Casual sex... leads to a quicky, I'm in a rush let's do it now, or the walk of shame in the morning lol... (apparently)
I don't know how many people use the phrase "I wanna make love to you..."
But, Gentlemen have you or you would you ever use it to get laid? or have you used it with your girlfriend/wife or how do you express yourself?
Ladies, Have you ever heard that if you have had casual sex or do your boyfriends/husbands use it? Or do you use it when you want to tell your husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment