Thursday, May 19, 2011

job inquiry

A goodness, I know I go to sleep freakin' late and a like at 3:20am son wakes up with a nightmare...I'm tired so I tuck him in and give  a small stuffed animal, he and I use to share the same bed until a couple months ago... I can't sleep in his bed, I need my bed.
Anyways, I was hoping to sleep in today because yesterday I had a huge headache and everything else going in my head...
I, of course, don't get to when I wanna sleep in ...impossible... go figures... I should have known...
I awake to this en español , "Reyna wake up you have to send your resume" my mom knows nothing about resumes or what they do lol ...So had to take off my eye mask. It wasn't so easy to be able to see clearly (I wear a black one to minimize from the sun coming in - not always but when I know I wanna sleep in which rarely was today) ... I finally manage to get my eyes open and I have 2 texts from my compadre... and my mom had told me to call my comadre too... I first had to find my resume because I have 3 ... and chose the one that was most current, opened a new email account... which geez I like like 7 at least but needed one with my name... I texted him back and call her... and sent it... so we'll see

I guess it would be stupid of me not to inquire about a job that might pay $18 ...
I've been dumb in the past for not taking small windows people have opened for me. I always have things come to me and have seflishly been uncertain and lose the possibility. I guess I'll be true to my word and not let opportunities slip away again. I am fortunate people care about me... now I need to care about me and them enough to keep on doing as I'm told...
I always like the idea of being an entrepreneur but lately i don't have the energy to do it anymore... I've lost personal motivation to do it all how I use it. Two years ago...I was doing 3-4 things and it was going great but they started slipping and I fell down with them... lost  my sense of hope... I'm hoping to go gets certificates for Massage Therapy and being an English/Spanish translator too.. on top of my MLM business (which is on pause) and My music...  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment