Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I carried a child within my body. I traded sleep for dark circles. Slept with my baby on my chest. I've kissed boo boos and mended broken hearts. I've been puked on, peed on, pooped on and spent sleepless nights in a rocking chair. I traded  salon haircuts for a ponytail, long showers for quick ones, late nights for early mornings, and designer bags for diaper bags. But I wouldn't have it any other way. My body isn't magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror I see a MOM, and there is no greater honor or blessing!! To all the Mothers who spend their days and nights with their children!!! heart

I love my mother and all the women who have treated me like a daughter. I admire you all for going through that pain to bring life.... thank you! And Be blessed!


The day I became a mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment