Sunday, July 24, 2011

These next few weeks are becoming a little stressful. Well not too much. But, school is about to start where I teach music and of course they want me around so they're doing everything to accommodate although students aren't budging, all I hear is some excuses which in the end will just lead me to quit my passion.  Well not quit but it's the only place where I'd be respected. I was the first selection leader there back in when the school opened in '99 time flies... I love teaching but I can't afford to do it like that anymore. It's an hour drive.  I majored as a passion and it's bringing me only the love of teaching but as kids don't want to learn what love of music can I still give?
My son is suppose to start school on August 10th and like the best procrastinator still working on the minor details. The school district was closed and I lost his shot record and finally got that taken care of now he needs shots and many other things. I'm a little overwhelmed but I'm sure it's not a big deal. It's just that my only baby is finally getting into this poor education system. But, there he goes and to 13+ yrs of school at least.
On August 17th I'm taking a trip to DC, first time ever to go out there so I'm uber excited... I get to meet the Nation's Capital. We're flying out Wednesday and coming back Sunday the 21st. It should be nice and relaxing. My mom and her aunt and some other ladies are going, it's this big convention thing but I will be exploring a lot on my own. I need the breather,the time alone and the escape. That will give me a new sensation of things because when I come back it's routine for my son, and everything ready and getting a job this time and fimally for sure. I'm not getting no for an answer. I need this.
I was going to take an auxiliary trip to visit cousins because I've been promising for years but my cousin is getting married in a year so many I'll take the trip then. That will be a must go no matter what. Can't miss the big "i do" and that's for sure. 
Everything is as it should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment