Monday, July 11, 2011

A Survery YAY! Taken from @Cestovatelka who was taken from @RazielV

Ok so I'm techinically stealing this but I prefer borrowing haha!! SO I borrowed this from @Cestovatelka but since she stole it from @RazielV  lol jk ... she borrowed it too. I'm bored and I've been lagging on what I really want to write about

1. Think of the last person you kissed. Do they mean anything to you now?:
hmmm.... when was my last kiss.... been a while... and I guess you can say no.

2. Have you seen the last person you texted naked?:
No

3. What is something you really want right now?:
Something I "REALLY" want right now would be to meet people and stuff ;)

4. Is it okay to have crushes while in a relationship with someone else?:
A crush can be an issue and mean there is something wrong in the relationship and should be addressed properly. In my suggestion probably not acting on the crush would be best and weight the situation which would best be suited for your life. Asking why you have a crush while you're in a relationship would be a great start. I've never had a crush while in a relationship but I've had crushes while dating which means that there is a lost of interest or the person I was dating sort of just left me hanging and I just found a new interest. A relationship should have a stronger foundation of course.

5. How long do you think you should date someone before you get engaged?:
Hmmm... this is hard and it definitely is completely up to the emotional level the couple has. My parents only new other for like 3 months when my mom left her country to follow my dad. Never been engaged but if he was the right person and everything was right... why not? You spend your whole life getting to know a person anyways. And, I don't believe in divorce so they get use to me and I get use to them or we'll make a fun game of making our lives a living hell...

6. Where do you see yourself in ten years?:
I certainly didn't see that this would be my turn out 10 yrs ago. I choose not to assume what I think will happen in 10 yrs but I do hope happy with someone in my life. And if not still happily in my own place with a 15 yr old (teens) in my household... ouch!

7. Can you write with both hands?:
write as in physical writing or type with both hands? hmmm well can type some what with both hands... write I'm right handed but I've always practiced my left hand as well just in case... it's not that great since I haven't used it much for years

8. Is virginity something sacred and should wait for marriage? Or is virginity no big deal to you?:
both...  but, it also depends on the mental stability of the couple and the reasoning for not waiting. I'm obviously not a virgin being a single mother but at one point in my life I did think I was going to be a virgin the day of marriage so I could wear a white dress (but people wear white anyways) but I respect those that hold it dear to them... when I lost mine I gave it to a special person at the time so to each their own. It's more of how you value yourself and what you feel comfortable with.

9. What's your sexuality? Have you ever questioned it? How old were you when you figured out you were definitely straight, or bi, or whatever?:
Umm... I'm straight... I love Men and I don't think I would ever be able to be a woman then again haha ... I've questioned a little but mainly because of my disappointment with guys and their lack to commit and know what they want. So, the farthest I've gone is bi-curious. I've always known I've been straight and that I want a traditional man or someone who will keep in on my toes but I've always known.

10. What do you think of open relationships?:
It's quite hard to answer this one... Can't say I have or haven't been in one... But, being single is hard enough to keep your walls and protect yourself. Now, if you're in an open relationship you have to guard extra high because it's just like benefits and getting to know each other with the realization that you can find someone else and the other person has to  be fine with it because those are the rules or visa versa they find someone else and you have to pretend or just be ok with it. Just imagine you fall in love which would be a "no go" unless you both have a very open and communicative relationship. Or a don't ask, don't tell policy. I like to think that when a person is with me, they're with me. But, it depends on the 2 people... I'm not jealous type but I prefer exclusive.

11. Have you ever been bullied? What for? How does it affect you today?:
hmmm... not physically because I was a tall girl in my days... I was like 5'4" or 5'5" in middle school as soon as my growth spurt happened. But, rumors were spread about me... I was not picked on but it felt like everybody was looking at me then again I don't know... I didn't notice things except a couple times when some people pushed me for being in their way.  So, no not bullied but I'm always against kids bullied kids...

12. What are your favorite girl's names?:
To be quite honest I don't have favorite girls names... it's something I would want to share with someone if I ever had a girl. I don't think too much of names.  umm... Katheryn (Kay),Cynthia, Yess, Rose, Isabelle, Bella, Some that pop to my head...

13. What about boy's names?:
Umm... boys my favorite name of all time has and is Daniel (Dan, Danny)... which is my son's middle name and if I would have had a girl she would have been named Danny too... just saying. but, like I said about the girls I typically don't think about but I wouldprefer boys to girls so ... Ethan, Tony, Gregory, Raymond, Kenneth (kenny), Andy(I've always liked it as the full name would be subjective),  David, Jude, Edward(Ed, Eddie, Erick), There are many more that I know I like but I can't think right now...

14. Are you continuing your education?:
One day maybe... I would love to...

15. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?:
grandma gave it to me

16. How many people have you dated?:
well, hmmm... as in bf only one Arturo, I'm not sure if I was dating but was talking to and kind of seeing Bobby, Tony we were talking and hanging out - yea, I guess dating, and um... Jeff went out on dates... so yea... not sure what is defined as dating, or talking.. unsure...

17. What are three of your biggest fears?:
three big fears...hmmm... house burning down while I'm in it, being surrounded completely by ants and them crawling on me... and I would freak out if there was spiders in every corner of my room I would just leave.

18. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Who was it?
haha... besides my son... ;D my lil secret... Wouldn't you nosy people like to know... There has only been one fortunate person besides my son's dad to ever hear me say something so remotely personal to them...

19. What do you think of sexism and double-standards?:
it exists... deal with it...

20. Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?:
hmmm.... Can't remember...

21. Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an A?:
Yes.

22. How much money do you make a week (or bi-weekly, if you get paid that way)?:
currently, does debt count?

23. Do you think kids without jobs should get money from their parents for gas, car insurance, spending money, etc.?:
I didn't ... it was hard. It depends on their responsibilities and it what they're involved with. I'm for kids finishing school. It could be that I would give them as long as their grades are good and they're active in school activities.

24. Are you saving up for anything big right now? What is it?:
trying but not happening... i'm suppose to travel in a month and I have nothing... how about them apples.

25. Are you confident with your appearance? What do you like best about it?:
There are certainly a couple features I like and some the opposite sex like so ... yeah...

26. What would you like to change about it?:
I would change everything... literally I would ... sorry

27. Has anyone ever spelt your name wrong?:
Haha I go all the time spelling my name wrong... I would always make the mistake of spelling it "reyn" like (Rain) people pronounce it wrong

28. Do you know anyone that smokes pot?:
Yes, yes I do ...

29. Do you have any deep, dark secrets you haven't told anyone?:
I guess I have some... I've told a few... some know here and there... I don't know if one person knows everything but I see it as I want to forget and move on...

30. Who are your three best friends you can go to when you're upset about something?:
n/a ... xanga...

31. Last time you cried over another person? Why?:
umm... a lil while ago and not telling...

32. Name three dream careers you'd love to have.:
I would love to be an entrepeneur  ... so I would like to do all all the same times... Small business holder (an investment), massage therapy (which I can do btw), teach music lessons, Spanish- English translator, and there is more I would love to do ... I love being busy and doing things.

33. Does talking about the future make you happy, sad, scared, or something else?:
Well, it scares me at first but once I'm comfortable with the idea I'm comfortable with it and it makes me happy, excited, sad, and scared...there is so much that can happen.

34. What would you wear on your wedding day?:
I've always wanted to design my own wedding dress and I hope I get to... but we'll see... When I was younger I use to draw a lil but I don't know about material so maybe I'll just trust a designer... I want that day to be special for the both of us...

35. When people try to put you down, how do you handle it?:
I cry... I can't handle it... or I get mad and cry... but once I get really mad I get very defensive...

36. Do you delete the numbers of people you've gotten into fights with or just don't talk to anymore? Why or why not?:
no, I don't I rarely delete number in case I need them... I write down notes sometimes

37. Do you talk to any of your best friends from middle school? What about elementary school?:
I was one from middle school and yes we speak... I talk to people from elementary... I didn't have bffs then...
38. Do you fit in at work or in school?:
I never fit which makes me special...

39. Do you want any tattoos or piercings at the moment? What are they?:
Maybe, this is up for discussion... i never do something without an approval from a close friend (which is odd for me since I don't have close friends haha) but it's true

40. Where do you wish you were right now?:
visiting a different state

41. What religion are you? How long have you been practicing?:
well, I'm still catholic and been practicing since I was born... how about that...

42. Do you think someone can be "born" into a religion, even if they can't grasp the concept of a religion until they're older?:
I think they are which is what the parents do to guide and what Godparents are for... according to my knowledge. Kids understand what they get use to understanding.

43. Are you a feminist? Why or why not?:
If I'm for women's' rights yes I am ... but I've also been called sexist by friends because although I accept all of our freedoms and want equal rights... I'm still more traditional... haha I know this coming from a single mother... hmmm.... I always wanted the head of the household to be the man... ideally... I lived in a different time sphere... but rights should always be there and available which allows us to live life how ever we please.

44. Are you pro-choice or pro-life when it comes to abortion?
ok, the titles are misleading regardless ... but if I had a title I would be Pro-life because I value life... I'm all for women to have a choice but I don't agree and abortion should be a form of birth control. Protect yourself from the beginning or face consequences from your stupidity.  (that's all I'm saying)

45. Do you think gays should have the right to marry and adopt children?:
of course they should. They love each other, pay taxes why shouldn't they have the benefit other couples do... sure they can't have children themselves but do you know how many children are homeless in need of a loving home. I think when people have love they should be entitled to take kids in and bring them into society in better terms than being in foster homes, unloved (assumption, could or could not be true), parentless, oveless... without an actual home.  It's not only a right for a homosexual couple but a right kids can have as well. A better live.

46. How old were you when you had your first crush? Do you remember who it was?:
haha... oh yea I do... I was 10....my biggest crush in the world... his name was Danny... haha!! I know, I know... anyways... he actually hit on me a few months ago and 16 years later... haha. It was flattering...he's still cute as ever... very tall, white, hazel eyes but unfortunately he's not my type or a person I would ever like to pursue.

47. What about first kiss? Who was it? Was it good?:
first kiss well I'll be honest... I've lied about this in the past. I've said my ex was my first kiss which he was in a sense but my first kiss was when I was 15 just a yr before my bf... I was in a musical in a community theater ( I got talked into it by a friend... I'm not the acting kind or even being in front of people kind but I sure sacrificed my self, lol, singing and wearing tight clothes, and showing a lil skin... yea there was an orgy which was pg-ed for our young selves... thank goodness) anyways so I think he was like 18-19 maybe or older I don't even know... but he was one of the main guys in the show and we just kissed in the lips and that was it. Nothing sparked, nothing happened but he liked me and well I avoided him...lol  typical me running away from situations...

48. Do you agree with the American standard of beauty (blue eyes, blond hair, tan skin, fit, etc.)?:
Hmmm.... I didn't know this was the "All American Standard" but those guys are a lil hot at times but their not my type of males ( I love green eyes, more rare than blue) Blond meh... light brown, not blond blond... tan well it's the sun, don't go to tanning booths... lol I like real people not fake... So, if you're with me or like me and I like you back I accept you as you are. =D

49. When is your birthday?:
January 7th

50. Will tomorrow be better than today?:
Well any day has a potential of being a better day... Just depends who participates to make my day all that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment