Saturday, July 9, 2011

You are amazing

Last night I was completely exhausted very early, I was not feeling well at all and I wont give details to symptoms to not alarm but anyways... I went to bed. I woke up multiple times... But some were not by choice but still... I woke up at some 1am (somewhere in there) and I felt I had slept for hours I looked at my clock and it has only been a couple hours, I had fallen asleep early (I'm a night person so the fact that I would wake up when it's still early, was enough to make me feel a little discomfort)   because I felt odd but then I hear my son call out my name. He had had a nightmare so he came crawling into bed with me. It was fine and I knocked out again... and then I woke up again a couple hours later and my brain was flooding with thoughts of a certain someone. I must have been dreaming about him or something but just as I was falling asleep again I get this message "You are amazing!" and it was from none other than my dream guy, lol. That absolutely made my night all that better and well you can imagine how I feel right now flooded with happiness. So soonly after I fell asleep again. And I woke up at 6ish because I don't know why I have an alarm on my phone (and ON -irritable); I could have kept dreaming. When I was awaken by the worst timing of my alarm I had been dreaming of a wedding ring. It was none like I had ever seen before, and completely different than I would ever expect I would have one. (Not that I dream or have a ring in mind, just saying) But then again rings are unique for each different person. I just have to say the ring was beautiful. I had never dreamed of a ring in a dream not that it was recognizable or focused on it actually, so it felt special.
So right now feeding my curiosity of the ring in my dream I looked it up ... so I asked online:
What  does it mean when you see a ring in a dream?
"To see a wedding ring in your dream, represents completeness and eternal love.  If you are not married and find a wedding ring, then it means that your personal relationship has reached a new level."
One only wishes this is true and well frankly that dreams can come true...
(ps.I would have an awesome picture would this but I can't upload pics, lol. My fault for reaching my max uploads so early in the month)

No comments:

Post a Comment