Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Am I Chuck from Good Luck Chuck? lol

So weird so when I take a shower things hit me... maybe they're stupid but now I'm wondering....

I started thinking of the guys I've talked to in the past... prior to Oct 2010 and realized that those guys are currently in a very happy relationship. One being my ex who is happily married for 3 yrs, and the other 2 have girlfriends and they're expecting a child each. Which they're both very excited... (I'm totally happy for both of them) But, what started with happiness changed to a bit of thinking... And a plot came to my mind and it bugged me until I that I was of a movie...





It took me a while to figure the title but of this movie ...

So basically the plot of the movie is that chuck (Dane Cook) is cursed...  Well basically what happens is that women will find their "one true love" after sleeping with him.
So when I was thinking about how I dated these guys and right after me they met the perfect person for them...
I was wondering the validity or the posibility of that actually occuring ... haha
Coincidences maybe... Maybe Not? What do you think... lol
I just found it funny

No comments:

Post a Comment