Thursday, June 2, 2011

shallow

With so many people being superficial and shallow (not everybody)...it makes me not even want to meet people in person from here. I kind of wanted to but with people who demonstrate themselves as so I prefer my distant acquaintances than expecting the leering eye of judgement. Oh and just because you (who ever looks down on people) might be perfect or have never dealt with some stuff (which you have and I'm sure) doesn't' mean you have to keep shoving it down people throats. Fine, we get the point... go try and help somebody about it instead of judging. Thanks!
Yes, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder but please let people deal with the sh*t they have in their daily lives instead of having to concentrate on added sh*t by people who don't understand. I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment