Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Indifference


Currently
I'm just feeling indifferent with life... I'm like happy and unhappy at the same time. I don't know how to describe... i guess the only explanation is that they cancel each other and I feel indifferent.
I have so much on my mind... I like stare out to empty space... I just think and get nowhere... I want to write but there is nothing to say... I want to talk but I don't know how to start a convo... I just tune everything out with music... I'm just sleeping more and more on daily basis... I'm annoyed and irritable... well right now it doesn't count that I got sun burnt...
There are just moments when i just wanna sleep and not wake up... sometimes I feel that my dreams even though I don't remember them would just make things easier... you know like in "Inception" when you see all those people sleeping because the only way they feel alive or ok is sleeping and alive in the dream world? Well if you don't it'sa very brief moment in the movie... right now I wish I would just be down... *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment