Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thank you for the help

So yesterday I believe I was asking for a lil help with my theme. I wanted to fix it because there was a typo in it. We know that in a huge community like xanga there is bound to be some one who knows how to this. But, I'm also not well known so I was crossing my fingers that amongst anybody who did happen to read it, someone would be able to help. And surely, someone came to my rescue. Not that I like things perfect but I at least enjoy having the full words, you know...

I was to Thank Bede (BFB1131) for taking time off of his own schedule and help me out with my little theme issue. Thank you so much. the 3 images were perfect, you did a great job. I'm very thankful for it! So thanks to him my theme is fixed... YAY!!!! It looks the same to anybody to didn't notice or see it but the change is done!!!

Thank you, again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment