Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just a few pics of the few weeks




We went on a almost 4 hour drive to Fresno. Danny took his teddy bear and my pink tiger so we wouldn't be alone.

Danny met a few friends in Fresno:)

The Desert is so beautiful!

Those wind fans can look very scary from upfront.

I was trying to catch a picture while we were driving. There were so many beautiful Joshua trees and I just couldn't get one in focus. They looked amazing!

Look how beautifully scattered those trees are. Seeing them live was so amazing!


My Godson stands up on his own

My little nephew

I was watching both kids 7 month old kids... Godson crawls and nephew wants to

Just me ready to take son to school.

Danny and my little cousin.

He was annoyed, he didn't want pics


Just waiting for gate to open.

Danny made a new little friend right away.

Kids waiting for teacher to talk and the parents to be seated. School Day 1

He was excited about him name tag.

Ready for School Day 2... goofy smile :)

Danny waiting for me to pull up and pick him up in the back of the school. He's the one in the yellow by the sand by himself. His teacher is on the right of him.
I actually thought his teacher's name was a bit hard to pronounce but she told the kids that they can call her grandma... So yesterday (friday) I asked him what's your teacher's name... I almost thought he was oging to say grandma but instead he said her name correctly.
Long weeks of being busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment