Monday, August 8, 2011

Do "nice" girls come last too?

I always seem to sometimes rush things (well I get excited when I talk to a person)... I guess that is a flaw of mine in which I am working on. I rush and then I hold back big time. It's learning to balance the in between. Currently talking to someone and I'm happy. Everything is at a nice pace. ok, so I still notice a lot of girls and boys go into relationships quite often...  I actually see many go into many time after time. And sometimes I find myself wondering how they go into so many or how quickly they find someone but I don't pay attention to how many times they don't work out... I guess the truth is that at least they're trying and it sure as heck makes me think I'm not doing something right... I've been told I'm pretty (I have no choice but to believe the person) and I have an ok personality... but I am nice... Is that bad ?... People tell me that being a single mom doesn't matter. I'm smart (not a genius that's for sure). So if people see and I have some nice qualities... what am I doing wrong? Have I done something wrong most of my life? Sure I can be a pleaser. I like people happy even at my dismay but it makes me happy for a while then I just leave. People don't seem to want to date me or do I give off wrong signals... I understand men but when it comes to liking or relationships I am clueless... I have a temper and when I have some beliefs I stand by them but I am a very nice person. I let out some fire here and there but it's not too often... my friends have to adjust when I feel frustrated and then back to being calm, patient and nice...
Now, if I'm nice and that's seen through and through... I do get people who have other intentions which I don't want instead of getting to know me... I don't understand where that comes from because I know my profiles definitely don't scream out to that negativity although I guess it can be flattering depending on your threshold of compliments. It's an attraction type right?  But, it's not the one I want seriously who wants that always...
Do "nice" girls come last too?

No comments:

Post a Comment