Monday, August 19, 2013

Snoog420's niece passed away

I know many of you have been wondering where she @snoog420 went ... well she's been ....not here.... kind of, even though she's come back recently as @NoiteOrquidea But, this isn't really about her even though we want to show her love and support for what her family is going through.  I know many of us aren't too much around but none the less we're all a family and a community here and if it were a family member of ours or even our own kids we would be pulling together to help ease pain. 
Snoog's (Ani)family is trying to raise funds for her cousin and husband to help with everything with their little daughter's death. I know some of you can't because times are hard but some of you may be able to and it would all be greatly appreciated. 

Follow this link ... here oor copy and paste this  gofundme.com/3wzt9g ... Any donation will help no matter how small. Please take a moment! 
Go say hi and to snoog and help her out. The loss of a child in any family is painful. 
All I thought was, what if it was my child? What would I do... May God grant this family the strength and love to over come such a hard time. 
Please go help them and donate what you can! 

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all! May you all be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment